Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Baby Shower Sleeping Babies

 
Materials Used:

Colored Mini Marshmallows
Black Food Coloring
Colored Cupcake Liners
Chocolate, White, Yellow, and Red Candy Melts
Blue Food Coloring
Brown Food Coloring
Teddy Grahams
Candy Molds
Toothpicks
Chocolate Frosting
Teddy Grahams

I made these sleeping babies using standard size cupcakes for the body. The heads were made in my Baby Cakes mini cupcake machine which I just absolutely love.  I secured the head to the body using two toothpicks.  The bonnets and pillows were made using colored marshmallows which I secured by piping small dabs of canned chocolate frosting.  The bottles and rattles were molded using candy melts. Teddy Grahams were used for the little bears. The eyes and hair were piped on using black icing.   Buttercream icing was the choice for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment